We can assist the client with implementing any or all property improvements prior to staging installation. This includes sourcing materials and finishes, specifying paint color and carpet styles, collecting estimates, coordinating and managing painters, electricians, carpet and wood installers, plumbers, landscapers or any other outside services required to prepare the property for sale. A management fee will be agreed upon separately.
Remodel and Renovation:
We provide client assistance with home remodeling projects.
- Collaborating with client to determine overall re-model plan and project list
- Working with a team of experienced home service providers, i.e. painters, carpenters, electricians, etc to determine budget and timeline
- Sourcing products, materials and finishes and presenting the client with a design plan, recommendations and options
- Managing work in progress for quality and adherence to timeline
We provide an Interior Design service to our clients who would like to update, freshen or completely transform their existing home combining unique style with function and comfort. By sourcing furniture, artwork, rugs, lighting and accessories, we work with the client to ensure their spaces reflects their personal taste and lifestyle
Full and Partial Staging:
Today's home buyers are not only looking for great value but they want to fall in love with a lifestyle the home and location will provide. MO Design specializes in transforming a house into a dream home which ultimately results in maximizing the price for which it sells and minimizes the time it takes. We warehouse over 15,000 square feet of classic, contemporary and sophisticated furnishings, lighting, art and accessories that we utilize to give a home an updated and fresh makeover. Whether it is a full stage of a vacant property or a partial stage where we rearrange and supplement the owner's existing furnishing and accessories, we specialize in creating a clean, fresh interior which highlights the space and reflects a lifestyle that will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
- We will schedule a property walk-thru, go over budget and objectives and determine overall property needs
- We will provide a proposal outlining staging plan, timeline and property recommendations (cosmetic changes that would be beneficial to implement prior to staging).
- We will execute staging installation of furnishing, lighting, art and accessories over one to two days
- We will breakdown and pull the staging given a two week notice